Monday, September 14, 2009

A Vision of Student Today - well a vision of some...

Wow.... this video was very cool! The music went great with the theme of the clip. I loved the way they showed several different quotes in so many ways,although at times, the way the camera moved made me sick! It is always very interesting to see so many statistics and realize how true they are. Sometimes I do not realize how much my life may be similar to a freshman, at a college in another state. There were several things I found did apply to me in this podcast. The amount I spend on books,how many email I will write and papers, the fact that I may have a job when I graduate that does not even exists today and that there are people in my class who pay and yet don't come to class. There were also some things that I thought applied to many students,just not me. For example, their average class size is much larger than mine,some students said they only complete about half of their reading assignments,and one girl said she will read over 1200 facebook profiles... I will NOT be doing that. Towards the end they mentioned they did more in a day than there was time for,thus having to multi task. I totally agree with this. I am not sure a student could function in today's college setting without learning how to do one than one thing at a time. This truly was a great video and I thought it was well put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment