Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Next Generation Learning

This video was neat! I haven't seen an interactive whiteboard before now! I really liked how the students who could not afford a laptop were able to have the access to rent one from the school! I also enjoyed how the teacher stayed connected with parents through their blog even while the kids were away on a field-trips.Being a parent myself, I would love the opportunity to see the field trips my child went on when I was unable to attend with her.This would give us conversation that night.I am not really sure how I felt about the Wii activities,but on a small scale it may be beneficial. This video offered several wonderful points and was very put together.Each child being put on the same level is fabulous. I think this shows the kids at a very young age how they should treat everyone the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment