Sunday, September 13, 2009

Video Cast from Last Year

The music in the background was clear and easy to listen to. I felt like the people in the video could have done a much better job of communicating with the audience. Their eye contact was almost non existent and they did not speak in a tone that was easily understood. These two issues, in my opinion, made the pod cast much less interesting than it could have been. A different setting may have made some of the directional aspects better in the video. On the other hand, I did like how clear the focus seemed to be and the microphone picked up okay, it’s just too far away for some of the people to be heard considering how low they spoke. These students could have picked a much better topic to use I think. A more exciting topic would have made a huge difference in the way their entire pod cast was viewed. The entire pod cast seemed a little too scripted for my taste. I found Dr. Strange to do a good job as the mediator. It was a little redundant and it took my computer like 15 minutes to load and then it seemed as if the video cast would never end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment