Sunday, September 13, 2009

Podcast Resources

The first sound clip that I listened to was from the NPR Ideastream and I really enjoyed it. Every aspect about this clip seemed very professionally done and kept my attention. Typically, I am I visual learner and need to see things as well, but I felt as if they discussed things so clearly I did not need any visuals. Before I knew it, the clip was over!
Second I listened to is the Eagle Nest Radio & Class Blog (3rd Grade Podcasts). I loved this podcast even more than the first! It was also very well done. My favorite part was the precious little kids voices in the background! How sweet! Not only were there voices sweet, but they seemed well informed about the topics and spoke very well. Being able to have a pod cast with my class someday would be wonderful! The picture of the class was priceless, I enjoyed being able to look at it during the pod cast. This class was great and shows others that making a great pod cast can be fun, educational and accomplished by me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment