Sunday, August 23, 2009

Video Clip of Students

This video clip was amazing! I can not believe all the things these kids are learning. The group projects between students in different parts of the world is mind blowing! We never had a class remotely similar tot his one. I think this is a fabulous way for students to learn and also teach themselves new curriculum. During this clip, there were certain terms the teacher used that I was not even sure what they meant. What I great approach to encouraging self thinkers and proactive students.
These kids in this clip also seemed to really be enjoying what they were learning. The interactions they were able to have with other nationalities is an experience of a life time as well. Because of this teacher and the wonderful technology her school has, her students will be well rounded, motivated and ready to learn new things. I would love to have had this opportunity when I was in high school. If for nothing more than just to learn more basic computer knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment