Friday, August 21, 2009

Get to Know Me!

I am 25 years old and was born and raised in Mobile,Alabama. I went to Murphy High School and then to Auburn. While I was in Auburn, I got engaged and decided to move home. The initial plan was for me to work a year while my husband finished and then it would be my turn to finish school. As it turns out, life does not always follow the path we set. My husband,Adam, and I found out we were pregnant about 4 months after we were married and so going back to school did not happen quit as promptly as I had planned. Never the less, three years later I was finally able to re-enroll. This is my second year at South Alabama and I am really enjoying school much more than I did the first time around (this may have something to so with the fact that I actually attend my classes and do my homework!)
Reading has become a new passion of mine and now I could sit and read for hours. I also enjoy taking my daughter to the beach,taking pictures and laughing really hard - usually at stupid things I have done. I am not a night person, in fact I am having trouble keeping my eyes open now. So, as I listen to my daughter snore, I think the bed is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment