Saturday, August 22, 2009

No I Did NOT Know...

The you tube video titled "Did You Know?" was very informative. It is sobering to realize not only how much technology is improving but also how rapidly. Knowing that information I am learning now may be obsolete by the time I graduation in mind blowing. Also, it is disheartening to see how Americans compare to others around the world. We often have a way of feeling so very superior and yet the facts show otherwise.
It surprised me to see that in the time it took me to watch the video that more babies were born in India than in China; I was under the impression it was the reverse. Watching this clip made me aware of how crucial it is to learn and improve as much as I can everyday,because if I do not, I WILL be behind. In addition, I need to learn more if I want to ever be able to help my daughter when she gets in school! At this pace of growth, she may be teaching me!

No comments:

Post a Comment