Monday, November 9, 2009

Blogs.. and why I love them!

There are several reasons I feel it is important for students to post on a blog.For example, I have had to post many writings on a blog for my mirocomputing class this semester. It has helped me learn a great deal about computers and also educated me on subjects dealing with teaching.
I can post all kinds of useful tools on my blog as well. I have even gone on to make new blogs since this class for my personal use. I would have never done this prior to taking this class.You can follow my blog at:julehays'edm310blog@blogspot.com I have set up a twitter account , one I thought I would never use, and I love it! My twitter name is ComplicatedOrda and my email is juliejhays@gmail.com. In addition, I have learned a great deal about igoogle and how to use several aspects of it. If you would like to learn more about this website just go to : http://www.google.com/ig

No comments:

Post a Comment