Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I learned.....................TONS!

EDM 310 taught me several things actually, more than I thought it would.I feel like I am capable of getting by but not much more than that. It gave me insight how much I have ahead of me to learn! I did not know what a PLN was until I took this class.I believe that I did learn a lot from this class,I really did know so little before this class. I know that today I am more technologically literate than I was when I first entered the classroom.Several of the thigns we learned I had heard of but never used myself and knew nothing about it - NOTHING! I have friends that have used blogs and stuff but the most I ever did was look at them.All I knew about Twitter was that some famouse people liked to "TWEET". Of course I did ise facebook all the time, so I did know one thing.ITunes, skype, podcasts, were all also very interesting to learn about and play with.I really never thought I could use so much of what I have learned, it is so vast!!This is actually the first and only computer class I will take in my college career, kind of sad since I really need to know so much about it!
I truly have enjoyed many aspects of this class. I even started a new blog for my friends and family to view, it is about my baby. It was really fun to create! I think as teachers we should take classes like this yearly , because the technology is changing SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment