Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This Is How We Dream...

Well, I think I am having trouble finding the words for this one. I feel this could possibly have been the worst video we have been assigned to watch so far this semester. It was beyond boring, and I have just wasted 15 minutes of my life. Now saying that, I know I need to address writing using multimedia a little bit.

I think is great that people can write and publish it to the internet and others can read it for free, but I absolutely love books, and I get worried that they will eventually go away. I feel there is a happy medium that people can attain.

I definitely think that using multimedia in the classroom with our students will benefit them and help them to understand things more fully. I believe writing and multimedia combined can be a great thing in the classroom if used correctly.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I too am a book lover and I have thought the same thing over the years. The more technology advances the less the library is visited. However, the Library will recover if it keeps up with pace of technology and finds new ways to allow their material to be viewed. Book sales still seem to be fairly good, thus I haven't thought of it for awhile, until I read your comment. I know there must be enough people then, like us, who enjoy curling up, becoming engrossed in a good book, so I feel more secured about the possiblity of their safety, at least for now.

    ReplyDelete